- Rust resistant ultimate strength aluminum frame
- Made from Greenguard Gold Certified Water Resistant Marine Fabrics 70% PVC/30% Poly
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Weighs about 15 lbs with attachments
- Seat approximately 15 inches above the sand
- Backpack Dimensions 24.5” WIDE X 26.5” TALL X 8.5” DEEP
- Reclines to 3 positions
- Easy to carry, open and close
- Detachable back pack straps
- United States: 10631651; 11,633,044; D934,013; D933,986; D934,015; D934,014; D934,016
- Australia:2021202673; 202011086
- China: ZL202030063681.2
- European: 3823500; 007718630-0001
- France: 3823500 Germany: 602020001035.1
- Great Britain: 9007718630-0001
- Taiwan: D213622
- United Kingdom: 3823500
- MMarcello M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Gender MaleI added Sun Shade, Drink Holder, Dry BagRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFat Guy in a Perfect Chair
OK, this is it! I found my perfect beach chair. I bought the original and had it in storage for several months before I could get to it and did not like the chair. Too low and hard to get out of it. I sold it on FB Marketplace in one day. My requirements for a perfect beach chair is backpack, height off the ground makes it easy for a big guy to get out, arm rest and drink and cell phone holder. All of this is in the chair. I only needed to sit in it for 5 minutes and went right to my laptop and ordered a second one for my wife....actually ordered a second one for me since my wife took mine! Its not cheap but I'm worth it! Enjoy this chair and don't waste your time on the cheap ones, except for your kids they can have the cheap ones since they will leave them at the beach and when you ask them where the chair is they look at you like "what chair"? Have a great summer!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SSunflow1 month ago
We are so happy that you have found your perfect chair and your wife loves it as well! We would love to see some pics of you and the family enjoying your next beach day!!
- SStephVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleI added Sun Shade, Drink Holder, Dry BagRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoVery nice chair for a small person
I went for this chair because I am a 5’10” woman. The height is very nice! The chair is gorgeous and well made. Initially, it appeared confusing to use, but the instructions are great, and once you learn to use it, wow, such a cool chair and designed so well! Love the shade, the dry bag, and the adjustable cup holder. My biggest criticism is that this is not a chair for a person with a big butt (or someone who is overweight). You will struggle to fit in here. And I do not consider myself obese! I am 5’10” and about 185, and I am just not comfortable in this. I also find the durable fabric to be uncomfortable to sit on directly. You really need a towel on it unless you’re wearing clothes and using this off the beach. Of course, it’s extremely well made, so the fabric is tougher for that reason.
It’s extremely functional and cute, and I do *generally* fit in it, so I’m keeping it, but this is just a cautionary tale for anyone who is looking for comfort first.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KEK E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender FemaleI added Sun Shade, Drink Holder, Dry BagRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat chair but way too heavy
I was so excited to receive my chair and the features are awesome! Love the height, sun shade and beautiful fabric. However, it is way too heavy for me to carry to the beach. I am 5'4" and 120 lbs... this chair hurt my shoulders within minutes of putting it on my back. Even my 6'2" husband said this chair is HEAVY. I just don't understand WHY it is made so heavy. Sturdy is great but this beach chair is overkill. The frame could be half as thick and still get the job done. I looked around the beach and NO chair has a frame this thick. Please go back to the drawing board and make a lighter version of this chair... In OCNJ many people bike to the beach with their backpack chair, but this chair is much too heavy to even consider that. Very disappointed as now I have spent a lot of money for a chair that I can not get to the beach Yes, I saw that it is 15lbs but I didn't imagine that any one would make a backpack beach chair that is too heavy to comfortably carry to the beach.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SSunflow2 months ago
We are so sorry that you are experiencing issues with your SUNFLOW product. Oftentimes when people find it uncomfortable to carry it on their back, it is because they are not putting it on their back properly. The logo should be upside down when carrying the chair as a backpack. The v should be between your shoulder blades. Please take a look at the website to see how to wear the chair on your back for maximum comfort.
- EMEd M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Gender MaleI added Sun Shade, Drink Holder, Dry BagRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTHE HIGH TIDE BEACH CHAIR BUNDLE
Felicia, I want to let you know that I just received The High Tide Beach Chair Bundle and it's awesome. It is worth the price, no question. The quality is outstanding on both the High Tide Beach Chair as well as the bundle accessories. Your customer service is top notch too, very impressive overall. My experience with SUNFLOW and your products is A+. I highly recommend doing business with SUNFLOW, you will not be disappointed.
Ed M, Hampton, NHQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Ease of UseRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FunctionalityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5