We offer free shipping via FedEx Ground for orders over $100. For expedited shipping or orders under $100, there will be a charge for shipping that depends upon your location and the product ordered.
Your order will ship from our warehouse within 3 business days. Once your order leaves our warehouse, its arrival depends on your shipping method and location. If you choose our free FedEx ground shipping option, your order will arrive within 1-5 business days, depending on your location.
Our warehouse team takes a break on weekends and federal holidays, so orders placed on those days will be shipped the following business day.
At the moment, SUNFLOW ships to all states in the United States, and provides free ground shipping to the contiguous 48 states as well as the District of Columbia. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is not complimentary. If you are interested in ordering SUNFLOW from an area outside the United States, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Shipping to these locations is not complimentary.
We do not ship to P.O. Boxes as we ship exclusively with FedEx.
1. Position the folded chair with the backrest's SUNFLOW logo facing you with the bottom gray cross bar on the sand. Step on the bottom cross bar.
2. Press and hold the gray silicone button on the top crossbar. With some force, pull the crossbar straight up, as far as it will go, to extend both the backrest and the back legs. You'll feel two clicks, one when the backrest is fully extended and another when the back legs are fully extended. Don't be timid!
3. Holding the bar in this position, use your other hand to grab the front legs from the side. Swing the front legs out and up to extend while lowering your chair to the ground. You'll hear another click!
1. Lean Forward, taking your weight off the backrest.
2. Place your fingers on the triggers located on both sides of the seat, just behind the front legs.
3. Pull both triggers and use your weight to recline to one of four positions. Release to lock.
4. Pull backrest to return to upright position.
1. Return your chair to the upright position. Brush off excess sand and debris.
2. Stand behind the chair and step on the bottom crossbar. With force, pull the top crossbar straight up as far as it will go, until the backrest and back legs are in line and perpendicular to the ground.
3. Press the gray silicone button and firmly push the crossbar down to telescope the backrest and also collapse the back legs completely.
You can use any towel on your SUNFLOW chair. However, our towels were thoughtfully designed to ensure an effortless day at the beach. Wrap the loops around the buttons on the back of your SUNFLOW chair and it will stay in just the right place. Enjoy a carefree day!
1. Secure clips facing down on top crossbar
2. Extend to provide desired coverage
3. Stores easily behind the backrest
4. Protects from 98% of the sun’s harmful rays
The Drink Holder easily and securely clips onto the front legs of your SUNFLOW chair. It accommodates a variety of beverages, from a small aluminum can to a large insulated water bottle. It also pivots 360 degrees for easy access.
Just attach the Dry Bag to the buttons on either side of your SUNFLOW chair.
SUNFLOW products are thoughtfully designed to last and make the least impact on the planet. The fabric and frame of the chair is recyclable.
Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
SUNFLOW offers a Limited Warranty for Damaged or Defective Goods We are dedicated to delivering amazing products, but sometimes the unexpected happens, so if there’s an issue with your SUNFLOW product, we provide the below limited warranty.
If you receive an item that is damaged or faulty or your item breaks within one year of purchase, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will request photos of the damage to be attached in your email. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced at our discretion. We may ask you to ship the damaged/faulty item back in its original packaging with all tags in place, if possible. We will assess the item upon return of the product. If the item is no longer in stock, a full refund will be issued.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLIES TO THE FOLLOWING DEFECTS: The telescoping mechanism that opens and closes your chair. The trigger buttons that allow the chair to recline. Zippers that can no longer be opened or closed. Fabric tears that render the chair unusable.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING: “Cosmetic Damage” which is defined as scratches, dents, dings, scuffs, stains, color changes, normal wear and tear, technological obsolescence, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur during normal handling by any party which do not impair the functionality of the product. While SUNFLOW products are made of the highest quality material, they are subjected to the natural elements that affect appearance and functionality over time. Any SUNFLOW products sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers. Loss of functionality due to prolonged exposure to water and sand.
We will repair or replace (as applicable) and ship your item back to you within 30 days of receipt.