The Top Beach Chairs for 2023
- Best Overall: Tommy Bahama Deluxe Backpack Beach Chair
- Best With Umbrella: SUNFLOW The Beach Bundle
- Best Lounge: Business & Pleasure The Tommy Chair
- Best Reclining: STRONGBACK Low G Recliner 2.0
- Best Folding: KingCamp High Mesh Back Beach Folding Chair
- Best Sling: Kijaro Beach Sling Chair
- Best Kids: Homevative Kids Folding Backpack Beach Chair
- Best Wheels: Mac Sports Beach Day Lounger with Wheels
- Best With Footrest: Sport-Brella Beach Chair with UPF 50+ Adjustable Umbrella
- Best With Face Hole: Ostrich 3 N 1 Beach Chair
- Best With Cup Holder: Life Is Good Backpack Beach Chair
- Best Plus-Size: YETI Trailhead Camp Chair
Taking into consideration the needs of different types of travelers as well as consumer reviews, U.S. News compiled this list of the best beach chairs.
(Note: Prices and availability were accurate at the time of publication; they may fluctuate due to supply chain issues.)
Best With Umbrella: SUNFLOW The Beach Bundle
- Weight: 9.4 pounds
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
What sets this chair apart: The comfortable and compact SUNFLOW chair is available in nearly two dozen colors and is made with a rust-resistant aluminum frame. This beach bundle also includes a sunshade made with UPF 50+, an adjustable and collapsible drink holder, a dry bag, and a beach towel.
Beachgoers appreciate: Customers appreciate that they don't have to carry a beach umbrella with them. However, they warn that on windy days, the sunshade might not be sturdy enough.
original article can be viewed here